Electronic/optical instrument used in modern surveying. Total station is an electronic Theodolite (transit) integrated with an electronic distance meter (EDM) to read slope distances from the instrument to a particular point.
- Trimble MagDrive™ Servo Technology provides for exceptional speed and accuracy with smooth, silent operation
- Angular accuracies of up to .5", combined with the Trimble DR High Precision EDM
- Trimble FineLock™ technology allows the instrument to detect targets without interference from surrounding prisms
- Trimble SurePoint™ Technology ensures accurate measurements by automatically correction.
- The New Trimble® S6 DR Plus Total Station offers advanced MagDrive technology for breathtaking speed.
- Trimble SurePoint™ - The instrument automatically compensates for minor movements from wind, weather and sinkage
- Intelligent tracking systems including Trimble GPS Search, MultiTrack Target and Target ID eliminate lost time due to lost targets
- Capable of changing face at lightning speed and turning 115° per second.
- An accurate and reliable instrument, integrated robotic radio and the popular Trimble TSC2 data collector
- The Trimble TSC2® controller is one of the most trusted and reliable data controllers and works with your choice of Trimble field software
- Built on proven, reliable, Trimble technology. Dependability backed by world-class training, service, and support.
- Integrated high capacity battery and dual charger, and prism provided in the solution.
- High-accuracy EDM provides fast, reliable measurements to get the job done efficiently and away from hazardous situations.
- Users are guided through fast offsets, slope staking, real-time redesign, and real-time quality control.
- Ergonomic controls, plus an integrated bright color touch screen display and keyboard, streamline and simplify the surveyor's work
- Trimble M3 will operate continuously for up to 26 hours. On low power, a quick battery change keeps you working without powering down.